Saturday, April 9, 2011

Wow how time flys!

I have been so busy the last couple months I haven't had anytime to write in my blog! I am 24 weeks along now and FINALLY feeling better. I was nauseous up until about 2 weeks ago, when I finally discovered its hamburger meat that's been making me sick! I gave it up along with eating way smaller portions at meal time and I have felt so much better.
We found out we are having a BOY! We couldn't be any happier :) I really didn't care which sex it was on this first one but I love the idea of having a boy first. We are almost done painting the nursery in his colors - light mint green, chocolate brown and white. I can't wait to start decorating the nursery.
We've signed up for many classes and start them at the end of the month. Some women may think they are useless but I don't care, if I just take a couple good ideas away from the class I will think it's a success!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you are feeling better and the baby is a BOY! :)

    ReplyDelete