Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New set of symptoms ugh...

I am now 15.5 weeks along and things are going well....good. I now have what they call round ligament pain, which is the uterus growing and stretching. It is not fun let me tell you. It's a dull ache for most the day with sharp knife pains on and off....this little baby is giving it's mama a rough time! Through all the pain I just think how blessed I am for him/her to be in me growing big and strong : )

We have our gender scan scheduled for the end of February and the time is just creeping by...I want to start decorating the nursery or at least picking out paint colors!

We signed up for prenatal classes that we are so excited to be taking. Some women don't think they need them but I'm not trying to guess or assume on anything. I just have some questions that need some answers so what's the harm.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the pregnancy!! :) hope all goes well at your gender appointment! what do you think it'll be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking boy but really I have no idea lol

    ReplyDelete