Sunday, January 16, 2011

Starting my 2nd Trimester!

I made it to 12 weeks! WOO HOO! It feels like such an accomplishment, something I've worked so hard for lol! The first trimester was worse than I ever expected, no one I know must have had the terrible symptoms I did b/c I was NOT warned! I may stop at one baby if it means going through that again lol!







I am so excited to be starting the 2nd trimester of this pregnancy. We have told more people, but not everyone. We will be telling our in-laws in a couple weeks since we will be seeing them in person we are just going to wait and tell them. As for facebook, we are going to wait until after my next Dr's appt, what's another 1.5 weeks we've came this far. It still feels surreal since I haven't felt any kicks or flutters yet, but at our last appt we saw the baby just a kickin and punchin up a storm! It was awesome! We won't be finding out the gender until the end of February, which seems like FOREVER! I just want to start buying stuff now!

1 comment:

  1. congrats!! I'm your newest follower from Say Hi Sunday blog hop! How exciting. I hope all continues to go well for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete